- More than $82.5 million committed since 2004.
- HEAL programs are underway in 27 Kaiser Permanente Communities.
- HEAL implemented statewide in Colorado in 2006.
- Community Alliance with Family Farmers serves locally grown produce to more than 6,000 inpatient meals at 19 facilities in Northern California every day.
- Served 24 tons of locally grown produce for in-patient meals at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
- Energy conservation measures prevent more than 70 million pounds of air pollutants annually.
- Pollution prevention eliminated the purchase and disposal of 40 tons of hazardous chemicals and diverted 1.1 billions pounds of waste from landfills.
- Trained over 100 food service managers in Wheat Ridge, CO. secondary schools to prepare lunches using fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grain breads and pastas.
- In 2006, ETP performances engaged 539,344 students in 1,883 schools.