Antioch, Vacaville, Vallejo, Walnut Creek
We're going green in our facilities
In our Napa-Solano area, we have several facility improvement projects to provide you with a better experience when you visit. Here are some examples:
- Solar panels. At our Vallejo Medical Center, we’re installing solar panels on the roofs of our medical office building, member parking garage, and Parking Lot 2.
- Elevator replacements. At our Fairfield Medical Offices, we’re replacing the two elevators. The project will be phased in, which means only one elevator will be available at a time.
- A new roof. We’re replacing the roof of our Napa Medical Offices, using energy-efficient, thermal-plastic roofing. The work should be completed by early summer.
- Improved parking lots. At our Vallejo Medical Center, all the parking lots will have upgrades such as additional lighting and resurfaced pavements. Work will be ongoing throughout the year.
- Upgrade projects. Our Fairfield Medical Offices will undergo several upgrades as part of our building template for total health. This includes new flooring and paint in common areas such as corridors, waiting rooms, exam rooms, and Pediatrics, Women’s Health, and Internal Medicine Departments. Work should be completed in late summer.
- Department moves. At our Vallejo Medical Center, we’ll continue to move departments and services between our old and new hospital buildings as we improve the delivery of services.
Check online for more updates in our Vallejo area.
Back to top