For a healthier, more vibrant you
Enhance your health and well–being by combining the affordable benefits of Advantage Plus with Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage (HMO).
Add one or both of our Advantage Plus benefit packages to your 2015 Senior Advantage plan.
• Advantage Plus Option 1. Only $35 a month* added to your Senior Advantage premium gets you dental, hearing, and eyewear benefits.
• Advantage Plus Option 2. Only $20 a month* added to your Senior Advantage premium gets you chiropractic, acupuncture, hearing, and transportation benefits.
• Get both Advantage Plus options for $55 a month*.
Best of all, your care is provided by Kaiser Permanente and our health care partners.
When you can enroll
You can enroll in Advantage Plus at the same time or after you enroll in a Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage (HMO) plan.
• If you are enrolling in Senior Advantage either as a new member or because you have moved to a different Kaiser Permanente service area, you may add Advantage Plus within 30 days of your enrollment. Coverage is effective the first day of the month following the date we receive your completed enrollment form.
• If you are already a Senior Advantage member, you may add Advantage Plus during the annual election period October 15 – December 7 for coverage to become effective on January 1, 2015. If you don’t enroll during the annual election period, you have until March 31, 2015 to enroll. Coverage is effective the first day of the month following the date we receive your completed enrollment form.
Get started today
To learn more about the Advantage Plus benefits, go to the “Enroll now” section at the top of this page and download the Advantage Plus brochure.
When you are ready to enroll, download the enrollment form, fill it out, and mail it in. But don’t wait too long!
We’re here to help
If you have questions, call one of our licensed sales specialists at 1-855-244-8818 (toll free) or TTY 711 for the hearing/speech impaired, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Kaiser Permanente is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Kaiser Permanente depends on contract renewal.
You must be enrolled in a Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Core, Silver, or Gold plan to be eligible to enroll in the Advantage Plus optional benefits package.
Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
You must reside in the Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan service area in which you enroll.
*You must be a Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage individual plan member to apply, and you must continue to pay applicable Senior Advantage and Medicare Part B premiums and any other applicable Medicare premium(s), if not otherwise paid by Medicaid or another third party.
†You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to read this file. Kaiser Permanente is not responsible for the content or policies of external Internet sites.
This page was last updated: January 6, 2015 at 12 a.m. PT