This site provides you with guidance on how to request or release your medical records, receive work-related leave authorization, and manage your care and treatment or that of a loved one. Please find the request type below that best suits your situation, or contact us if you are unsure and we can help direct you.


I need to:

  • Receive work leave or accommodations
    Includes Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), short- and long-term disability, Paid Family and Medical Leave (Washington), work accommodation under the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), and return to work
  • Release or request my records
  • All other forms and authorizations
    Including managing your care and treatment or that of a loved one and those related to department of motor vehicles (DMV), health status statements (beyond disability claims), physical care, care givers, seniors, or children
    Forms of this type need to be completed by your clinician. Do not send these forms to the Release of Information department

We are continuing to make improvements to the way you can submit your requests. Please read directions on our site carefully to ensure your request is received with all the necessary information to process it promptly.

Contact Us

If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, click here to receive assistance.